- Attributes: 3 at level 1, increases by 2 every level
- Combat Abilities: 2 at level 1, increases by 1 every level
- Civic Abilities: 1 at level 1, increases by 1 every 4 levels, starting at
- Talents: 3 at level 1, increases by 1 every 5 levels, starting at level 3
- After travelling to a new island the previous areas are no longer accessible.
- Fane’s Mask of the Shapeshifter can be found in chapter 2 after escaping Fort
Joy, in the Hollow Marches. Depending on the face the character using it gains
specific skills and talents:
- Undead: Play Dead, Ingenious + Undead
- Human: Encourage, Ingenious + Thrifty
- Lizard: Dragon’s Breath, Sophisticated + Spellsong
- Elf: Flesh Sacrifice, Ancestral Knowledge + Corpse Eater
- Dwarf: Petrifying Touch, Dwarven Guile + Sturdy
- At the beginning of chapter 3, in the lowest level of the captured ship, there
is a mirror that allows to completely re-allocate all attributes, abilities
and all talents, except those that are race specific.
- The beginning of chapter 3 is the last chance to choose companions from the
- During the “Counting your chickens quest”, do not return to the hens until you
are at least level 14, or choose the peaceful solution. Otherwise the small
chicken that would follow you will constantly die in battles.
- During the “A generous offer” quest, kill all masked servants in the house and
the graveyard before returning for the reward.